8 phrases every good leader should say with regularity.
- What can I do to make your job easier?
- Thank you for teaching me.
- Thank you for helping me.
- Let me finish this first, then I’ll give you my undivided attention.
- What do you think?
- That’s a good idea.
- How long do you think this will take?
- You did great work on your task.
There’s a trend in these questions.
- Treat your coworkers, employees, and bosses as humans with merit. They deserve to be treated with respect.
- Prioritize their well being over your own. Servant leadership creates exponential results.
- Appreciation for the people around you goes a LONG way to improving their lives, making them feel valued, and ultimately increase the quality and quantity of their output.
The best part is all of this just takes a few seconds here and there. It’s not difficult and it isn’t time consuming. Just do it!